Eduqas – Challenges from Atheism
Select “buy now” and go through “check out” – but this is a FREE RESOURCE – and will cost nothing.
It contains a downloadable “teaching bundle” with PowerPoint, notes and student activity sheets.
Description & Preview
Free Resource: Teaching Bundle on Atheism
This is everything you need to teach Challenges to Religious Belief from Atheism (The 1st part to the subtheme for the Challenges to Religious Belief: Atheism) There are resources, too, to reinforce knowledge and strengthen evaluative skills for this area.
Eduqas Theme 2 F Pt. 1 | WJEC Unit 5 Theme 1A Pt. 1
This download pack gives you:
- Lesson Plan (PDF) – this will guide you on how to use the PowerPoint and resources.
- The PowerPoint: ‘Challenges to Mythological Language’
- An Starter Activity on Atheism
- Knowledge Exercise for Atheism
- Evaluative Exercise for Atheism: Extending Arguments
- Powerpoint notes that you can teach from and/share with your students
Below is a preview of one of the documents you’ll download in this bundle – you will also be getting a powerpoint presentation with full teaching notes.