Excellent Essay Pack – Divine Command Theory
Activity pack for students to develop a quality AO2 response.
Description & Preview
This 12-page workbook guides students through several activities aimed at the creation of relevant and insightful AO2 paragraphs focused on Divine Command Theory. There are sections on:
- Exam questions to expect
- How to ‘BUG’ the question
- Writing a short introduction
- Writing 3 body paragraphs
- Writing a conclusion
- A sample paragraph exercise
- A ‘What is Wrong with this Paragraph’ exercise
- A checklist to remind students of key points
Students can make the best use of this activity sheet by reviewing all of their notes and having done some reading on this area prior to this activity.
Note: working carefully through these sheets will guide you to make a great essay. This will not guarantee you an A*, but you will find all the qualities that make an A* essay reinforced in this activity. We’ve also given you an example of an excellent paragraph so you can see A* qualities at work.