Kerygma Challenges – Lesson Bundle
Eduqas Theme 1 E Pt. 2 | WJEC A Level, Unit 3 Theme 1B Pt. 2
Description & Preview
This is everything you need to teach ‘Challenges to Kerygma – the historical value of Acts and Rudolph Bultmann’s approach’. (Half of the subtheme for the Kerygma section) There are resources, too, to reinforce knowledge and strengthen evaluative skills.
Eduqas Theme 1 E Pt. 2 | WJEC A Level, Unit 3 Theme 1B Pt. 2 (Christianity YR 2)
This download pack gives you:
- Lesson Plan (PDF) – this will guide you on how to use the powerpoint and resources.
- The PowerPoint: ‘Challenges to the Historical Value of Acts and the Work of Rudolph Bultmann.
- An Engagement Task – Do Your Own Demythologising
- Knowledge Exercise – Quiz on Rudolph Bultmann’s Approach
- Evaluative Exercise: The Acts Debate
- Powerpoint notes that you can teach from and/share with your students
Below is a preview of one of the documents you’ll download in this bundle – you will also be getting a powerpoint presentation with full teaching notes.