Acts & Dodd – Lesson Bundle
Eduqas Theme 1 E Pt. 1 | WJEC Unit 3 Theme 1B Pt. 1
Description & Preview
This is everything you need to teach ‘The early church (in Acts): Its message and format: the kerygmata as presented by C. H. Dodd, with reference to Acts 2:14-39; 3:12-26. (Half of the subtheme for the Kerygma section) There are resources, too, to reinforce knowledge and strengthen evaluative skills.
Eduqas Theme 1 E Pt. 1 | WJEC A Level, Unit 3 Theme 1B Pt. 21(Christianity YR 2)
This download pack gives you:
- Lesson Plan (PDF) – this will guide you on how to use the powerpoint and resources.
- The PowerPoint: ‘The Acts of the Apostles and Dodd’s View of the Kerygma’
- An Engagement Task – The Genre of the Kerygma
- Knowledge Exercise – Elements of the Kerygma
- Evaluative Exercise 1: The Power of the Kerygma
- Evaluative Exercise 2: The Reliability of Acts
- Powerpoint notes that you can teach from and/share with your students
Below is a preview of one of the documents you’ll download in this bundle – you will also be getting a powerpoint presentation with full teaching notes.