Innovative presentations aimed at exam success in Philosophy, Religion and Ethics.
I design revision sessions in view of your priorities for your students, always considering the emphases of the relevant exam board.
Special Features of Your Revision Day Event Include:
• Streamlined Study Notes and Fact Sheets
• Quizzes, Jokes and Prizes
• Quote Sheets
• Relevant Book Giveaways from Recognized Publishers
• Bespoke Presentations for Your Classroom
• Free Consultation on Your Syllabus
This year I’ve visited numerous individual schools and spoken at regional conferences on Ethics, Philosophy, Religious Experience, Life After Death, Psychology of Religion, Sociology of Religion, Religion in Contemporary Society, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam and Judaism – relating these talks to AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC/CBAC.
- Contact Greg to enquire about a Day
- See Endorsements